Monday 30 June 2014

Did I say this was finished?

 
Yes, I'm sure I said this property was finished but I'm also sure I said I may add bits and pieces as and when I found them.

Well, I found one!


I was at the York Fair at the beginning of the month and the Tearooms just weren't in my mind at all.    In fact, the last time I looked inside this property is probably about the time of my last blog post.

It just goes to show, they're never ever really out of your mind!

I saw this little clock - it's a printed face on a cork circle - and immediately the Tearooms sprang to mind.   Perfect for above the stairs.

 
 Now - I wonder what else is out there..........................?



7 comments:

  1. The clock is very beautiful and perfect in this room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wont know until you see it!!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never say 'Finished'! We can always squeeze in one more beautiful vase, cushion, clock..........that we just can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clock is lovely, it likes right at home there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This clock is really great and you found the perfect place for it. A dollhouse is like a real house, you may always find things that you like that can replace something you already have or add new things.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Hola Irene!

    Es un reloj precioso, luce genial en cualquier rincón que lo pongas, Fue una suerte que lo encontraras.

    ¡Un abrazo enorme!

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online