Sunday 11 January 2015

Published


Shortly before Christmas I received an email from Katie at Dolls House Magazine saying she'd read my Apples Tea Rooms blog and would like to do an article on it.   Boy, was I surprised!
 
All I had to do was answer a few questions and send pictures as large as possible and they would do the rest.
 
At the end of the year I received my copy.
 
Thank you Katie.   You and your team have shown my little property off to it's very best and I'm very pleased.  





 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well deserved!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! :D It's the best feeling to see your work in print, no? Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased for you Irene....your properties are stunning and being published was long overdue....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased for you Irene...your properties are stunning and being published was long overdue....

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online